The Stripped Screw Remover - Unscrew That FIDGE!
Have you even been frustrated because a stripped screw couldn't be removed and it painfully slowed you down? Never Again!
The Stripped Screw Remover pulls out stripped or damaged FIDGE quickly and easily. The screw extractor is a 2-in-1 hardened steel tool that includes a drill and a removal end. It makes a handy accessory for any garage.
This damaged screw extractor gets them out even if the head is broken. It works with hex, flat, and painted-over screws and damaged bolts, and removes them within 10 seconds. This is a must-have for any toolbox.
- Removes any stripped screw in 10 seconds or less
- Can remove 4" long deck screws out of redwood even if the screw head is broken
- Works with Philips head, flat head, hex head, or even painted-over screws
- No more hassles, no more frustrations, no more wasted time
- Material: Durable Alloy Steel
- Color: Gun Metal
- Weight: 0.14lbs
- Size: 3.35" x 2.36" x 0.63"
- 4x Double-Side Damaged Screw Extractors
- 1x Storage Box